Eddie Adams Overview

Last weekend was the Eddie Adams Workshop; it was really really incredible. I met some amazing people, learned way too much, and heard a large number of fantastic photographers talk about their work. The list of people there was really mind-blowing, but it is indeed the "ultimate photo workshop experience." I made some kickass friends on top of it all, too. I'll post some photos from my story later on, but here's a few pictures of cool people.

Team Gray


Bonfire on the next to last night


Everyone from UNC


Off to Peru tomorrow! I'll be back the 29th. Peace!

4 Comments:

Blogger Kat Downs said...

That picture is so cute!

8:22 AM  
Blogger Alison Yin said...

brandon. post some new stuff. this is weak.

still love you.
-me

6:03 AM  
Blogger bill frakes said...

brandon:

tell alison to quit spending time blogging and get to work.

bill

6:52 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I agree with Alison. Get some new stuff up. I'm bored with you. Get out of my sight. You make me sick.

11:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home